Social Icons

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

Violence against women is NOT acceptable in any form.

Earlier today, I made a FB post about my crush calling me a buddy and am stuck in friendship zone (through BitStrip cartoon).  However, unnamed person made an inappropriate comment that she should be punished and raped for sticking me in the friend zone.

Thanks to my friends who alerted me of this disgusting comment.  I have promptly deleted the post to prevent it from escalating further.  But unfortunately I had to spend the rest of the days answering the texts and emails as to how I was associated with this person.  I am too very upset and angry at this situation.  I have un-friend this person and distance myself from him.

I sincerely apologize for this inappropriate comment as it does not at all reflect my views.

#EndViolenceAgainstWoman #YesAllWomen

*****  Was posted on FB @ 06.02.2014 @ 23:06 *****

No comments:

Post a Comment