Social Icons

Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

RESOLUTIONS UPDATE

Hoarding Update
~ Garbage is gone;
~ Kitchen and Bathroom is now 100% clean;
~ Next Step is the main living space which I hope to get it done by end of this week;
~ First week of February , I plan to hire an electrician to fix the kitchen issues and also hire a painter to color up the walls just for main living space and bathroom.
~ The hard part is maintaining it and not letting it slide back to the dark days.  I have been working hard to keep it that way.

Depression Update
~ I will be meeting my doctor tomorrow, and I plan to reduce the power of Mylan-Zopiclone (is used to treat insomnia) from 7.5 mg to 5 mg.  The goal is to reduce the dependence on the drugs to solve my health problems.  It depends on the Dr. Sadry's opinion.  We will see how it goes.   January 28 Update - Dr. Sadry actually reduce it to 3.5mg (or half of previous dose) as she agreed with me and felt that I am improving since my quitting the job. 

Relationship Connections
~ I have reconnected with some of the old friends of mine and it was good to hear from them again.  These are the people I used to trust in the past, but for the shame of myself, I failed to follow up / kept in touch.  It is something I vow this year not to do again.  We spend hours catching up and reconnecting.  It felt so good to have positive feelings with them.

Love and Job Hunting
~ Is at cross-roads in both areas ...
~ But I have signed up for several MeetUps groups and will be attending a couple this Saturday.  But I am being positive and not to let my expectations to be high.  Just to go out and have fun.
~ Learning HTML5 / CSS blog programming to make my blog website better.  So far it is a major improvement from old blogs.
~ Learning Financial Models in Excel programming;  I believe the more I know about this, the better I would be positioned for the future job prospects.

Finally like to say thanks to everyone who have been reading my blog in the past month.  425 views as of now is surprising a lot.  Thanks for your support ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment